LMSC
Saturday, June 13, 2009 3:41 PM By Sititi
So, finally I received the pictures for our LMSC day 2 course that was held at Presbyterian High School. If you guys want the individual pictures and not collage, just ask from me in msn, okay? Uhm, they still have not send the full squad photo, so, let's just wait. I'll post it on blog once I've receive it.

Anyway, I was invited to go follow Zeeqs and all to an open house at Bedok, but I'm feeling kinda lazy right now and I don't have the mood to go out, heh. So yeah. Anyway, I'm so looking forward on Monday, heh. Are you?

Mum cooked my favourite dishes today. Thanks mum, I love you. Though you love nagging at me all the time and though how many times I shouted at you, but still, I love you tau, heh. Right now I still got some things that I want to buy, let's see.

Converse Sneakers, Another straight cut jeans (I guess), New school shoes cause my current one looks like it had been rapped, A new school bag (but that's not necessary), A tank top, 1 more printed t-shirt, and yadayada. I can't wait to wear my new clothes, lol. I'm just waiting for the right moment.

Anyway, did I told you guys that I thought my sis was 20+, but actually this February she had turned 30, lol. But still! She doesn't look like she's 30, lol. I love you sister, heh.

This month, the weather has been pretty hot. I swear I hate the sun, but still, I love the clouds and the sky. It's the most beautiful things, seriously. Okay, I've got nothing to blog about already, so adios.

xx.