Summer's finally over
Sunday, June 28, 2009 4:29 PM By Sititi
C'mon people. Start groaning now. *Sigh. The day that most of us are avoiding is coming tomorrow. It's gonna be so dreadful. I'm only looking forward to enter my class and sit back on my table and chair.

And start doodling on it! Heh. I'm also excited to see my friends and classmates of course. And not forgetting the canteen foods and drinks. Mhmm, yummy.

And guess what. Tomorrow's Monday and my class is having P.E. Yes, P.E. Urgh. I don't hate P.E, I only dislike it when everyone has the stamina to run and I don't. Haha!

Oh yeah. I didn't bothered to take out my drawing paper and start thinking of ideas for my Dnt. Heh, I'm so lazy. Let's just enjoy cause it's like the LAST DAY OF JUNE HOLIDAYS. LET'S NOT BE STRESS! Mwahahaha.

Okay, zai jian.