Tuesday's finally over
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
6:48 PM
By Sititi
Argh, whatever. Blogger is behaving like a dxck, seriously. When I tried to upload pictures, it doesn't appeared. I give up, haha. So I guess I'll just post without pictures currently. My tuesday was okay. Except that I was feeling very sleepy and tired today.Probably I did not have enough sleep so I guess I'm gonna sleep around 11:30 or 11 tonight. And I guess I better not sit infront of the computer too long cause I need to complete my Math homework.
Yesterday night was a very miserable night for me and Zeeqs. We were stucked in a really messy and very stressful situation and I felt bad cause I didn't tried my best to help her. I'm sorry Zeeqs. Right now, I don't wanna think about my problem.
Why can't I just enjoy life. I deserve to enjoy life, right now! I don't want to make any decisions cause I'm pretty sure that I might regret it in the future. I wish I could escape from this reality cause I'm tired of thinking and making decisions. I hate to be push. I just wanna take my own sweet time. *Sigh.