911 gals are back in action!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009 6:00 PM By Sititi
Photobucket

Haha! Look who's picture is up there. Shidah's expression, ahah. You can tell it. Her expression very expensive okay! Hahahahah. You can't find it anywhere. So, school was fine today. During Dnt lesson, Qaiyum was bullying a Cricket. Haha!

I swear I was so freaking scared of that Cricket. Shakinah's reaction was the best! AHAHHA, She was jumping around okay when Qaiyum wanted to give her the cricket. AHAH, I SWEAR I FEEL LIKE ROLLING ON THE FLOOR AH.

Lessons was good, overall. Mhm, and after school I hung out with my 911 gaals and we sat at one corner, chilling and sharing ghost stories. HAHAHA, I LOVE DAYU'S GHOST STORIES. Kekek plus Scary. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I don't know whether I should be scared or be laughing about it. Ahahahaha, and Shidah's one also not bad. HAHAHAHA.

k ah, bye! :D

OH YE LUPER PLAK, HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO MY CUZZIE!
:D