
Supz! So, there were a couple of things that had happened this week. First of all, I had Elective Module and it was based on Interior Design. I thought that it would turn out badly, but so far it was good though I hate it when it comes to drawing.
Left with 1 more week till the course will end. Mhm. So far, the course were interesting and I can't wait for our field trip to Ikea. Ahahaha. I don't know what's the reason why I'm so excited. All I know is that I can't wait to go to Ikea. Heh.
Secondly, Friday night, I had a high fever and cough. It really sucks. I was fine when I went to school on Friday morning, but when I came back and had my nap, I took my temperature and yeah I was having fever. No doubt.
Couldn't really sleep cause I kept waking up after 1 hour of sleep. But luckily the next day mum brought me to Polyclinic and yeah I'm slowly recovering right now. The best part is that I don't have to wake up early in the morning tomorrow though it kinda sucks not going to school.
I asked mum when is she gonna call the person up to fix my computer and she said probably she'll call the person on Monday. I hope this time when the person fix my computer, it would be okay. Urgh, it sucks not having computer at home, knowing that you don't have anything else to do rather than sleeping, watching tv, eating and completing my homework.
Common Test 2 is coming up and I have not started my revision yet. Ah, no mood ah to study. Very lazy, ok. And I've found out that I have no feelings for you anymore and I am actually quite happy about it cause I don't have to be sad or disappointed seeing you with another gal.
xx