Indeed it is a good wednesday
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
7:44 PM
By Sititi
Let me introduce you with my old primary school bully till now. His name is Francis. He sat behind me today since Shakinah was sitting at the back of the class. And I swear it's been sucha long time since he bullied me like that, LOL.
Though I really wanted to study and he really irritated me, but it's okay. HAHAHA, I mean I'm fine with it ah cause I'm used to his words of bully, Lol. It was fun yet irritating, ahahaha. So, lessons were as usual and yeah, that's about school basically, for today.
After school, I hung out with Zeeqs, heh. We sat at a corner and just randomly talked for almost 1 hour, aahahaha. And after that we headed to the library and did our stuffs, blah blah. And Zeeqs bought me a cake, strawberry shortcake, hee. Love you okay!
THANKS ZEEQS, I OWE YOU ONE K.
HEHEHEHEHE.