Typical Monday
Monday, July 13, 2009
4:26 PM
By Sititi
First of all, Happy 14th Birthday Abbas! Ahahaha. So, my Monday morning was fine I guess. Even though I was kinda sleepy, I still dragged myself out of the bed and as usual, I get out from my house around 6:50 am.P.E period was tiring, that's all I can say. First of all, we were asked to run outside the school for 2 rounds and yeah I pancit-ed. The gals were given 12 minutes to complete 2 rounds and luckily I came 1 minute earlier before the timing ends.
But sigh, ahahaha. 3 person from my class were late and 5 people were late from 3n2. And yeah, both 3n1 and 3n2 had to run again, outside the school. You don't know how tired we were okay, ahahaha. 3n1 owed the teachers 3 rounds while 3n2 owed them 5 rounds, ahuh.
So every week, we have to pay them by running extra rounds. Alahai. Penat lah. Tsk. But overall, it was okay lah. Seriously. Ahahahahahah. K macam paham kaya, -.- After running, our P.E teacher wanted to take our weight again and I prayed to at least have a weight of 45 kg and yeah betol betol 45kg. Ahahaha, best. :D
After that had recess, and blah blah blah. During math lesson, I realized something. I told myself this: It's either I'm getting taller or my skirt is getting shorter. Ahahaha, so yeah Aqilah said I am getting taller, probably while dangdut says my skirt is getting shorter. Ni makcik eh. -.-
After school, had NPCC meeting and the Sec 3's had really planned carefully okay. I'm in-charge for attendance taking for the first training. Mhmm. And for the second training, I'm gonna be in-charge of the belongings, eheheheheh. Excited ok.
So yeah, that's about it. I couldn't be bothered with computer anymore and I considered my boyfriend to be dead. Incase you don't know who's my boyf, it's my computer. Tsk, I just feel like smashing that bloody computer with a hammer. Tsk.
Yesterday night, me and Abbas planned on doing an outing for Nadia and Indra's birthday this time. Muwahahahaha. Can't wait, okay. Hope you two can make it, cause it's gonna be a hell lots of fun. ;)
And I guess I betta sleep early today cause there's gonna be a total of 4 periods of gfdjgkdf. Haha! K ciao. ;)