Plan B
Saturday, August 1, 2009
4:18 PM
By Sititi
So yesterday, I had Sudoku Competition and it went quite well. Couldn't really solve all 4 puzzles cause time was running out. Had loads of fun hanging out with Jihan, Zuraidah, Farah, Aqilah and Khasmira. After the competition, everyone went home except for Farah, me and khasmira. Guess what. Hahaha.We couldn't think of any other places to lepak, so, we went to lepak at 2 different carparks. It was fun, sitting at the top of the carpark, spying at residents, ahahahaha. Oh, did I tell you how much I miss Shidah Dangdut. She's gonna be absent from school for 10 freaking days. Aww.
Get well soon ah! I cant wait to kick your ass once you're back to school.
And also, I miss 911 and tkder link gaaaaaals.

Ahahaha. So, today, since Plan A was cancelled, we proceed of with Plan B. Abbas and me went to watch Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak. It was terrific. Really made me laugh a lot! Im giving it a 5/5 rating since I enjoy it and I like it though some scenes were quite shocking and scary. :D
So yeah, that's my weekend so far. Common Test is on Monday and I've yet to start my revision. Ah, I'm so gonna screw Ct 2 this year. Ciao!
And one more thing! I was chatting with Syida moments ago and she talked about Haikal, ahaha. That guy. Wow. My very first "love" relationship. It was very funny ah. Very funny memories. Heard that he has changed and suprisingly he still remembers me. Hahaha, I miss hanging out with my primary school pals.
Really really really freaking hope to hang out with u guys again some other time.
Love you guys. ;)