Fifthteen
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 3:35 PM By Sititi

"I love people who makes me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” - Audrey Hepburn


Ah, wished I'm at home. Wished I am using my own internet at home. But.. ne'er mind. Once I got my internet back, probably I'd blog bout lotsa things :D

For right now, I'd just blog bout lil things. I've got my exam results weeks ago, and it wasn't that bad. But, it doesn't mean it's good. It's weird that I passed my Maths. Just passed I mean. And oh yea! Once again, I failed my dnt.

Wow. 3 times in a row. So that totally has proven that I really suck in dnt. But whattado.. I've got to face the reality, and just work on my dnt and hope for the best, haha. End of the year exams are drawing near. It's not very far.

And I don't even know where to start and which subject should I study first. Can't wait for later on cause I'm gonna break fast outside with Shidah and Dayu. Weeeeeee. So far, my weeks without computer has been good.

I am not very obsessed with internet anymore, but still, I do miss my internet, ok. And I can't wait for my birthday, me birthday, my birthday. Can't wait to turn fifthteen. 1-5 :D


You were on the other side of the corridor.