Survival Training Camp
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
2:17 PM
By Sititi
Finally, my STC is over. My unit had our camp at Pulau Ubin with the rest of the Area 1 NPCC cadets. My group was Charlie and I had Medina and Ming Jun with me. Let me tell you more about the 2 days 1 night camp at Pulau Ubin.First Day:
We arrived at Pulau Ubin around 8 plus and we were asked to build our own tent using the poles that we've brought along. My tent was number 7 and we only had 4 people inside our tent. We didn't have enough poles and we didn't managed to built our tent.
In the end, the other cadets from other groups helped us. I'm really glad that they did helped us. :D After that, my group activity was Jetty Jumping. Boy, I'm telling you it's really scary. S-C-A-R-Y. The height that we're supposed to stand before we jumped was around 2nd or 3rd floor high.
I swear I was so afraid eventhough I was wearing a lifevest. Baek-baek aku tak takot nak lompat kat laut, sekarang aku dah takot. Chis! -.- Goodness, I promise to myself that I'd never want to commit suicide. Never. For now. But afterall, it was a great experience. Once in a lifetime per.
After Jetty Jumping, we did our High Elements activity but I didn't get to do the high elements cuz time was running out. And then soon, evening came and we had our Dinner and Campfire.
After campfire, it's time to sleep. My sleeping mates were very happy lah cuz time nak tido per. In the end, I came and one of my sleeping mates named Humairah said that our tent had collapse. Best ah. -.-
In the end, we had to divide ourselves and I went to Dayu and Shidah's tent. I didn't had a great sleep cuz.. cuz.. both Dayu and Shidah were snoring. I was sleeping inbetween Dayu and Shidah. Lepas Shidah snore, Dayu plak. Lepas Dayu, Shidah plak. -.-
2nd Day:
In the morning, we had our PT and I hate the ants. I HATE THE ANTS. PERIOD. Pt was okay but I couldn't ran that well eventhough you may think that skinny people can run very fast. Na-uh, I don't agree that skinny people can run very fast.
After pt, had our breakfast and played some games. After that, we did some area cleaning and tadaaaaa, TIME TO GO HOME. :D
I WAS VERY HAPPY OKAY. :D:D
Overall, the camp was okaaaaaaaaaaay lah. I've made some friends like Humairah and Kashmini and also Faiz, etc, etc. The food ain't that delicious, but hey, that's what you call camp kan? Hahaha.
To compare between ATC or STC, I'd prefer ATC. (:
cheerio darrrrling! :D:D:D