What should I say
Monday, November 2, 2009
3:42 PM
By Sititi
Thanks to those who had worked very hard in planning for the camp. It was a success, I think! NPCC Promotion Camp has ended, and phew. My muscles are aching thanks to the exercises that had been conducted.But hey, it wasn't that bad. I mean, I've exercised and I'm quite healthy! Anyway, it's worth coming to the camp cause I've got my sergeant rank (..eventhough I think I don't really deserve it). I used to groan whenever they say it's a 2 days 1 night camp. But I'm gonna take back my words.
Who says 2 Days 1 Night Camp ain't good? Throughout the camp, I've made great friends with the Sec 2 and Sec 1 people in my group called Echo. Muazam had been an irritating campus, but hey he wasn't that bad lah! He's good. Seriously.
I've got a new name from him. My name is Fatimah. Don't ask me why. Ask him. He's weird. Very weird. But still, he can't beat his weirdness with my alien bestfriend, Shidah. (Ok, tkde link).
Okay, enough bout the camp.
I can't believe that I'm taking 'N' levels next year. Scary. Maybe it's not that scary. But I think it's scary. Ah.. I need to buck-up. Have to. But I guess I'll buck up later.. mhmm. *roll eyes.
Today is Monday and it suck. How could this happen to meeeeee? I made my mistake, got nowhere to run, la la la la la.
Yadadadadadadada. Men in rubber. Rockin' chicks. Cute 'N' Cuddly.
Cheerio! Cherriou! (Ok, whtver I dnt knw how to spell).
